vendredi 5 septembre 2008

Smokey blue/purple !

Hiii !!!! I'm so excited ! I'm going to shopping thursday for the Cult Of Cherry collection ! (The look that I'll post is not a Cherry look, just my thursday look :p) This collection is fantastic ! The quads are AMAZING !!! I hope that I'll can post looks of them later, because I'm busy... I don't love really red/dark lipticks, then I've bought just the Cherry Blossom Lipglass ! I'm falled in love of the Overrich collection too, ah ah... so, I think that I'll buy 2 or 3 pigments of it later !

So, now, my Smokey blue/purple look !
















































Face :
Prep+Prime Skin
Clinique Line Smoothing Cancealer
Mineralize SkinFinish Light Medium
Blooming Blush (from Cult of Cherry, I'm in love with it <3,>

Eyes :
Urban Decay Primer Potion as base
Electro Sky Paint Pot all over the lid
Peace shadow from Urban Decay on top of the paint pot
Sea & Sky Minerliazed shadow: dark blue on outter corner, light blue as inner highlight
Makeup Forever #92 Shadow in crease and under eyes
Vellum shadow as highlight
Feline Khol Power
Lash Definition Gemey + Telescopic mascara L'Oréal

Lips :
Love Knot lustreglass (my favorite, ever ! from Naughty Nauticals !)


xSparkage inspired ! ^.^
I hope you'll like it ! :)

2 commentaires:

niea999 a dit…

coucou !
Ah merci pour le lien du Blog, je ne savais pas que tu en faisais un et.. meme s'il te faut faire ta pub, contrairement a un reseau comme MySpace, cela s'adaptera finalement sans doute mieux au magnifique et volumineux contenu de photos dont tu pourrais nous abreuver les n'yeux ^^
J'aime bien ta coupe en plus court, c'est sympa aussi ^^
mais.. j'aimerais bcp te voir presenter un make-up.. featuring cheveux raides ! j'avoue ! ^^
Allez, bonne continuation miss

Flyeur88 a dit…

Salut
Je suis admiratif face à ce que tu fais sur ce blog, tu es doué et si tu as besoins de soutiens ou d'aide n'hésite pas à me contacter
je suis avec intention ton évolution au sein de tes différents espace ou tu présente tes maquillages ^^.
bon courage et continue sur ta lancé!
bisous!